Monday 6 April 2015

I meant to post this last time I typed!  I got a link from my sister about Magnesium deficiencies + Fibro!  However, there are lots of studies suggesting it is a possible reason for misdiagnoses and also a possibility that is can help with symptoms when you supplement it in your diet.  So I had a google and there was some good links - this one below seemed informative, but I would just consider it and maybe talk to your Doctor or Osteo or Naturopath, or whoever you speak to about your health and diet.  I heard this info years ago from a friend who had Fibro for 10 years and I was only about 2 years into no one know what the heck was going on, and remembered that it is important for us to make sure we have the right foods that include magnesium in our diet daily.
  • Dark Leafy Greens. In the nutrition world, dark leafy greens play the role of the ultimate superfood, offering up crucial vitamins and minerals as well as a host of health benefits. ... 
  • Nuts and Seeds. ... 
  • Fish. ... 
  • Soybeans. ... 
  • Avocado. ... 
  • Bananas. ... 
  • Dark Chocolate
Just google Magnesium Rich Foods!

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/od/exercisenutrition/p/magnesiummalate.htm

On a continued happy note I am still mostly just having mild symptoms and I am ever so grateful!  I have had some deep groin aches, and I continue to wonder if this is really a Fibro symptom.  I don't see it as a common symptom?!  Maybe someone out there suffers the same?  Maybe someone has an idea why this symptom plagues me almost more than any other symptom?!

A wonderful friend of mine has hurt her back (been ongoing for years) but this time she was telling me some very familiar symptoms that I wish and hope and pray aren't the trigger for Fibro!!!  It doesn't sound good but I remember my journey started with a back injury (very sad face!) and I so want to now seriously look into the connection between triggers and Fibro.  Lets put positive thoughts and energy into all the friends and family we have that they don't ever have to endure Fibro!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment